Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optima Systems - Office Partitioning

Hi guys, just thought I'd post a bit about my company here:

Optima Products Limited – Is a wholly owned subsidiary that designs, manufactures and distributes an extensive range of Optima branded system partitions and associated products. Optima Products are installed in the UK by Optima Contracting or via a nationwide network of approved dealers.

The Emphasis of the business is focused on skilled staff as well as in continued product development, all Optima partitioning systems are manufactured in the UK, at a facility near Bath. Optima make sure lead times are short and that quality is strictly controlled, ensuring that the business continues to be the specifiers partition system of choice both in the UK and Internationally.

Optima’s strength is in excellence of design, quality of product, outstanding customer service and a reputation that is second to none in the office interiors market. Optima offer award winning innovative products, as a supply and fix subcontractor in London and the South East, primarily, but not exclusively, selling Optima branded products.

Optima continue to grow and invest in expanding markets with additional manufacturing sites in Malaysia and Partnerships in Singapore and India.

If you would like to know any more about what we do, please contact me on here or use our website :)

Many thanks!
Working...
X