Just a word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a word

Hello all.This is actually my second post.I couldn`t resist adding some background info the Hydro conversation.
    I`m a metal basher with a small engineering business in central Scotland.Mainly cnc machining but some small fabrication too.
    Have an interest in plant because some of my customers are in the game and thirty odd years ago I could sometimes be found in the guts of a Drott or JCB.
    I`m not here to advertise or sell,just the chat.

Well .. Welcome Gridley .. were all here for most of the same
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Welcome to the forum Gridley ..

Comment

Yep , What Muz said , Welcome Mate .

Comment

You had to mention DROTTS , WHY DID YOU MENTION THEM.............we were doing fine ..............

but you deserve a welcome.......................
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
            You had to mention DROTTS , WHY DID YOU MENTION THEM.............we were doing fine ..............

but you deserve a welcome.......................
            I suppose some people deserve to have a steering clutch tied round their neck with a bit rope,but I`ve never worked out why it was me that was picked. :D

Comment

Hello Gridley. Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once but got away with it...............

Comment

Originally posted by jackpreacher View Post
                Hello Gridley. Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once but got away with it...............
                Are you talking about the coming war when the border just up the road from you closes? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Gridley View Post
                  Are you talking about the coming war when the border just up the road from you closes? :D
                  No.......I meant the Hydro thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Gridley View Post
                    I suppose some people deserve to have a steering clutch tied round their neck with a bit rope,
                    Ouchy

Welcome dude

Comment

Working...
                    X