Craigslist Down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist Down?

It appears that Craigslist is not operating here in the USA. I have also heard it is not operating in the UK but it is working in other European countries. How is your service today over yonder?

Well stranger of my limited acquaintance I looked at the site you suggested and all that available is a text version....................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

As it does not cover OZ ,I don't look at it ,Apart for when Bumpus used to put the links up on ACMOC . So no idea .

Comment

http://brisbane.craigslist.com.au/

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
          Well stranger of my limited acquaintance...................

My dear Stock, I may be stranger, but then, stranger than what or who? If I may apologize, what will it take to make you the happy-go-lucky arsonist of days long past? A romantic candle-lit dinner? A passionate discussion about Drotts? What about sharing the joys of incendiary devices? Perhaps a link to delectable displays of destruction on Youtube? Name your price and I will see if it is in my budget to regain your memory

By the way, CL is up and running again here in the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
            My dear Stock, I may be stranger, but then, stranger than what or who? If I may apologize, what will it take to make you the happy-go-lucky arsonist of days long past? A romantic candle-lit dinner? A passionate discussion about Drotts? What about sharing the joys of incendiary devices? Perhaps a link to delectable displays of destruction on Youtube? Name your price and I will see if it is in my budget to regain your memory

By the way, CL is up and running again here in the USA.
            you're awful but I like you.............................

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
              Well Feck me , Never knew it existed in OZ .

Comment

Well now I know why Bruce was so interested in the site ,found this under "Women Seeking Men" .

Copied and pasted directly from the site .

"Looking for a hot boyfriend who lives close. Please reply with a pic
                I'm very attractive,blonde,big tits and nice ass,also very kinky".

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                  Well now I know why Bruce was so interested in the site ,found this under "Women Seeking Men" .

Copied and pasted directly from the site .

"Looking for a hot boyfriend who lives close. Please reply with a pic
                  I'm very attractive,blonde,big tits and nice ass,also very kinky".

Jeezes Wazz you have a sex change..........did you tell the misses.........................

Comment

No I haven't told her Stock ,I am waiting to see how long it takes her to realise ..
                    Last edited by Wazza; 24-12-2012, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Hmmm, must be a cultural thing. Nothing like that here in the good ole US of A. (NOT!)

Comment

What your plan for the day Bruce??

Comment

Today was spent wrapping gifts and preparing some food to bring to my Mom's house for tomorrows Christmas dinner. 16 for the meal, then the rest of my family shows up to unwrap gifts. Other than the fireplace, no plans for burning anything, sorry my friend.

Comment

Working...
                          X