JCB hot water dispenser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCB hot water dispenser

New machine arrived just before Xmas ,3cx contractor pro ...Anyone on here have the same or similar,reason i'm asking was that i was curious regarding the coffee/tea maker . If so where did you buy it from,JCB themselves ?or did you source one yourself?
    Dial before you dig

Can you refine your cryptic question fella has you bought a JCB branded tea maker or is your 8 tonne unit boiling over and no one asked "how many sugars? "
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Judging from what i have seen on another forum ,It is a JCB part . I thought they all came with one .
      So how are you finding the machine ? Happy with it .

Comment

Recently taken over some new 3cx's at work, Good bit of kit if not a tad weak on the front end!
        Is there such thing as half a hole?

Comment

Muz , My 8080 ,I reckon ,if I stuck something on the side window , It would be Boiling by smoko .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
            Muz , My 8080 ,I reckon ,if I stuck something on the side window , It would be Boiling by smoko .
            Aye it looks hot down your way fella .. hope all you lads are coping ok just dont tip your fag anywhere !!
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Yes Muz , We have a tinderbox of long dry grass in the paddock next to us ..It is a wonder the cow cockie has not dropped a match in it to get some new grass growth happening .

Comment

Take the D65 and plow it all under worked pretty good using graders and dozers on that big fire we had last fall.

Comment

Bert , there is a firebreak graded along the fenceline on his side ,and we run around the fence line on our side just to be a bit safer .

Comment

Judging from what i have seen on another forum ,It is a JCB part . I thought they all came with one .
                    Well I googled it .. and all I could find was a JCB mug ? .... but I suppose that applies to all JCB owners

I'm sorry gentlemen ... I couldnt resist

Comment

Originally posted by CraigPlant View Post
                      Recently taken over some new 3cx's at work, Good bit of kit if not a tad weak on the front end!
                      In what way do you find it weak on the front end ?maybe the steering locks not that great compared to other machines
                      Dial before you dig

Comment

So how are you finding the machine ? Happy with it .

Yeh it's not bad ,finding it a bit quirky compared to my last 3cx contractor to be honest . Definitely more digging and lifting power though .Biggest improvement is the positioning of the peddles .
                        Dial before you dig

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                          Well I googled it .. and all I could find was a JCB mug ? .... but I suppose that applies to all JCB owners

I'm sorry gentlemen ... I couldnt resist

Steady lad ........
                          Dial before you dig

Comment

tyre size

Originally posted by seanlogie View Post
                            In what way do you find it weak on the front end ?maybe the steering locks not that great compared to other machines
                            do you have 20" fronts ,as this results in less steering lock
                            hope you have not got jcb brand tyres fitted as it will lead to tears

Comment

Originally posted by d4c24a View Post
                              do you have 20" fronts ,as this results in less steering lock
                              hope you have not got jcb brand tyres fitted as it will lead to tears
                              20" wheels fitted but narrower tyres ,tyres are Michelin,called boss to make sure the cheap shite wasn't fitted, they came with anti puncture fluid ,can't mind the name off hand....
                              Dial before you dig

Comment

Working...
                              X