Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something for the Southerners

Ouch .. and I'm a midlander
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Gees Bert , That looks like a bad sandstorm

Comment

them thar pictures are giving me frostbite.....................thanks Bert for posting................we have an east wind at the moment so they forecasting a sprinkle of snow here...............
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

I'll try and send it south as soon as I can.

Comment

That would dampen our fires a bit ....

Comment

We don't really seem to be getting that much snow it's just blowing around a lot.

Comment

What's all that white stuff? Here in Chicago, we have had so little of it, Dallas, Texas actually has had more for the season than we have. Yesterday, it was in the 50's and the frost has all but thawed out of the ground.

Comment

It's hard to tell how much we got cause it blew around so much, but the temparature of course dropped right away so the snow got quite hard and I could hardly move some of the drifts. I could hardly get out of my driveway until a bobcat came by and pushed my approach open. I'll post some pictures and videos in a bit.

Comment

Pushing snow from in front of my garage door I had to engage 4x4 on my truck to get it out whilst using ramming speed so I didn't get stuck half way, and then reverse through it with my quad so I could push from inside the garage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKVg0...AeZg_w&index=1

Comment

Looks nice Bert ,I'm sure you are enjoying playing in the snow ....

Comment

A little bit Wazza, a friend of mine is a fabricator and is going to make some sides for my plow so I don't have to chase the little trails that come off when I get a full blade. But with how deep some of the drifts were like at my customers house I some that were about four feet tall I'm starting to think maybe I should get a more serious machine like a Bobcat soon, the blade and quad are fun but just to light duty for a Prairie blizzard.

Comment

Working...
                        X