Mecalac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    When I retire .. I'd like to move to my but 'n ben and own one of these guys .. I could buy it tomorrow .. but its a machine for an artisan operator I think .. and I don't have the time for it just yet .. but if you have a good name amongst some clients .. I believe this tool will make you indispensable with those clients so long as you have learned to operate it properly

OK Muz ...... forget the Mecalecs ........ go for gold ......

http://www.finn.no/finn/b2b/construc...ckthrough=true

£60K gets you into the Adrenalin junky club !!!!!

New chains and rubber

with a tilty to boot

and a bit o' kit too !!

So wha'd'ya say
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post

So wha'd'ya say
      What I say is you are a naughty boy dangling candy in front of an errant teenager ..
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

What I say is you are a naughty boy dangling candy in front of an errant teenager ..
        Yeah yeah, but what about you, you ol' bugger ......... tempting eh????
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

The stuff I could do ? .. and the places I could get to ? ......
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

£60000 after 10 years work ..... that aint bad ?

Comment

£60000 after 10 years work ..... that aint bad ?
              Considering what these are new i thought it wasn't a bad figure?

Sean (menziman) said 'elsewhere' that these need to have been well looked after, with all the pins, bushes, etc., in 'em to wear and would need a very thorough inspection.
              That said, at that figure, it'd be worth a look, if it was what you were after - Seller states a 'change in direction' as the reason for sale

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                Seller states a 'change in direction' as the reason for sale
                I'm not fecking surprised hard to know which bloomin way your heading in, with one of them ...sorry .. couldnt resist

Comment

I'm not fecking surprised hard to know which bloomin way your heading in, with one of them ...sorry .. couldnt resist
                  PMSL - very good Muz

Comment

A quick wash before heading home !!

Comment

Novel Muz

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1163356680347117

Comment

'spose you could adapt that to any duck ?

Comment

would think so Muz - would you blade mount it or grab it on the hitch though

Comment

with anything like that you would always want it mounted as close to the center of the machine as possible IMO

Comment

Working...
                            X