Mecalac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mecalac

When I retire .. I'd like to move to my but 'n ben and own one of these guys .. I could buy it tomorrow .. but its a machine for an artisan operator I think .. and I don't have the time for it just yet .. but if you have a good name amongst some clients .. I believe this tool will make you indispensable with those clients so long as you have learned to operate it properly

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    .. I could buy it tomorrow ..
    Now now no one likes a show off!

That machine looks great! How much are they? How good off road would it be? I have often thought why is the not more of these being used to save on the cost of a low loader?

Comment

Strange boom geometry, kinda neat though.

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
        Now now no one likes a show off!
        Fear not ... there would be muchos trade ins
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Fear not ... there would be muchos trade ins
          Or maybe not! £34.4K - 2006 - 8500hrs - tilty

http://www.finn.no/finn/b2b/construc...nkode=55357119

http://www.finn.no/finn/b2b/construc...ckthrough=true

or .........
          http://www.finn.no/finn/b2b/construc...nkode=56031702

http://www.finn.no/finn/b2b/construc...nkode=56031702

£19k 2002 - 6500hrs -

Boat ride home from Brevik Port to Immingham Docks - 'bout 5-600 quid for either, with DFDS as ro ro freight, 'praps less

Fill yer boots Muz
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Interesting .. I hadnt bothered doing any homework as it was so far off ... I think you need to buy it with a crimping machine with all those hoses

Comment

Where's your sense of adventure Muz ????

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                Where's your sense of adventure Muz ????
                On it's way out the door, with Muz's wallet, ............. for a crimper!!
                If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

A rep told me once .. its the only machine that could put a pallet of bricks down a hole .. but could still dig the hole, and all the other earth works combined ... I am tempted I must say

Comment

A rep told me once .. its the only machine that could put a pallet of bricks down a hole .. but could still dig the hole, and all the other earth works combined ... I am tempted I must say
                    Mate there seems to be a lot of rubber on that boom! Looks like a handy bit of kit though.

Mick

Comment

Nah! Not the only one Muz - 'Drema'd do a fair job of putting a pallet down a hole too

Just depends how deep yer wan' 'em

They are a hell of a tool though and certainly something that'd be very tempting as a good all rounder

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                        Nah! Not the only one Muz - 'Drema'd do a fair job of putting a pallet down a hole too

Just depends how deep yer wan' 'em
                        Fair bet she would .. good job I don't listen to reps 'all' the time .. even if they do fly you out to plant shows around Europe and ply you with drink .. been a few years since that's happened though .. they must have got the message

Comment

Fair bet she would .. good job I don't listen to reps 'all' the time .. even if they do fly you out to plant shows around Europe and ply you with drink .. been a few years since that's happened though .. they must have got the message
                          You should be so lucky!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                            You should be so lucky!!!!
                            fraid I was When you've a multiple sum of 5 figures in pound notes leaving your bank account every month in direct debits just on plant finance agreements .. you aint playing footsie

Comment

fraid I was When you've a multiple sum of 5 figures in pound notes leaving your bank account every month in direct debits just on plant finance agreements .. you aint playing footsie
                              Tha's a fact!!!!
                              Used to spend a lot of bucks on steel every month, but tried to avoid 5 figure months, if I could, unless the returns were gonna be good

Comment

Working...
                              X