Vintage USA Hauler Ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage USA Hauler Ad

Several years ago, my Uncle passed away. He used to be an operating engineer and I shared his passing with the members of the ACMOC forum with many pleasant wishes spoken from all. A week ago, his bride, my "Auntie Evelyn" followed him. It has been a bittersweet couple of days, missing her (and him) but with the thought of them being together again helping to lighten our spirits. I have been assisting my Mom in her duties as executor and been going through possessions at their condo. One of my favorite finds was Uncle Eddie's scrap book when he worked for a couple of large contractors in the Chicagoland area. My favorite was one he was quite proud of. He was photographed for an ad featuring Talbert trailers. He used to joke when he pulled it out, showing me the images of him loading the Northwest crane onto the deck. He was "The Man" as in the ad it proclaims, "The man said: Give me an easy loading trailer...and I'll show you a profitable hauling job..."

I thought you'd all like to see the ad, scanned because I don't think it can last too much longer. Enjoy
    Attached Files
Working...
X