Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One for the older dogs here..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

................Sorrry...........Meant Bert.........................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

pictures seem to be gone but im guessing your talking about oleomat

i have a h15c myself currently a nonrunner

if anyone knows of an oleomat or any other classic machine lying in a ditch needing a rescue anywhere in the uk or ireland let me know i hate to see them going to the crooks with the cutting gear!

if you can repost those pics stock i should be able to tell you the model and probably age aswell

Comment

Originally posted by cjplanthire View Post

if anyone knows of an oleomat or any other classic machine lying in a ditch needing a rescue anywhere in the uk or ireland let me know i hate to see them going to the crooks with the cutting gear!

if you can repost those pics stock i should be able to tell you the model and probably age aswell
        There is a H44 ford for sale at the moment on www.donedeal.ie go to construction machinery and search for "Ford digger"
        Also, am looking at a H42 on Monday, possibly for a bit of farm reclamation, cleaning drains, stubbing whins etc. Running well, tracking well, not pretty though!

Comment

Old Machine

Originally posted by cjplanthire View Post

Hi there .... I was working on a job in Widnes a couple of months ago And there is an old POCLAIN RUBBER DUCK there looking for a new owner It's been stood a good while But everything seems to be there ... It's a shame to see it just rotting away ... I did ask about buying it And the Manager was going to get back to me about it .... But I got sent on another job before I could find out anything more about it .... Cheer's

Comment

Working...
          X