Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grading Beams

Now I think I could use one of these ..

I did a lot with a company called http://www.sustrans.org.uk/ a few years ago that would have loved this tool .. they converted old railway lines into cycle paths.

Any of you guys tried this tool ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Not yet muzz but I might make one.........................and put a three point cat 2 linkage............
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Can't say I have seen one quite like that ,but levelling bars of similar design to that are often clamped in loader 4 in 1 buckets ect ..

Comment

I saw something similar to that for a Skid-steer, don't if that roller would help much in terms of getting compaction though. In the past when I was cleaning up after a demolition job I'd grab a steel beam or even better a chunk of rail to smooth off the job site and make it look neat and clean after. Rails often worked beautifully as they are made of stronger harder steel than structural beams but could more difficult to grab.

Comment

Made a plain one for my jake from some 305 x 305 U/C a while ago - worked well

Then adapted it to go on my duck - worked even better

I'll find some pix.
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Umm - how do you attach pix to a post guys, from a hard drive file?????
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Two ways to do it , up the top square picture Icon .Select Computer .And follow the prompts .
              Or Down below , Manage attachments Pretty much self explanitary again .This one is by the top icon. The bottom 3 by the Manage Attachments

007.jpg
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                Two ways to do it , up the top square picture Icon .Select Computer .And follow the prompts .
                Or Down below , Manage attachments Pretty much self explanitary again .This one is by the top icon. The bottom 3 by the Manage Attachments

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2394[/ATTACH]
                Top insert image gives me URL only and got no manage attachments below Ian ????
                Oh and how do you edit a post?

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                  Top insert image gives me URL only and got no manage attachments below Ian ????
                  Oh and how do you edit a post?
                  Theres 2 options there .. using a URL or browsing your computer for a pic to upload ... you seem to have managed adding them elsewhere, or were they all links to a picture website ? The forum gives you about half an hour to edit a post. I know some sites are longer .. I'm open to suggestions on that one
                  Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Muz , He is not being Given the option of post photos off his computer , Only from A hosting site . Any Ideas Why ?

Comment

Hi Ian,
                      I've got no manage att.s?

1. Automatically parse links in textWill turn www.example.com into http://www.example.com.
                      2. Disable smilies in textIf selected, :) will not be replaced with

SubscriptionSubscribe to this thread and notify me of changes:
                      • Through my control panel only Instantly, using email Daily, using email Weekly, using email

Rate ThreadRate this thread with the following value: Excellent Good Average Bad Terrible You may rate this thread from 1-star (Terrible) to 5-stars (Excellent) if you wish to do so.

Comment

probably because he hasnt migrated to the 'full' user group yet which happens after some criteria or other .. i'll take a look inside the engine bay

Comment

Maybe it is the Steam powered Abcus that you call a computer
                          Possibly something in Setting ???

Comment

Yeah Graham you were still classed as a new registered user which limits full capacity on the forum to prevent heavy spamming by unwanted troublemakers, you automatically move to the fully registered user group after a certain criteria is fulfilled, such as length of membership etc .. so Ive moved you over manually ,, try logging out and back in let me know if thats it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                              Theres 2 options there .. using a URL or browsing your computer for a pic to upload ... you seem to have managed adding them elsewhere, or were they all links to a picture website ? The forum gives you about half an hour to edit a post. I know some sites are longer .. I'm open to suggestions on that one
                              Hi Muz,
                              I don't have any options other than select a URL (previous ones are from 'Bucket's URLs). Can't select a file from my HD - not an option in the pic icon?
                              Can't see an edit icon at all?
                              I did 'update' one post, by posting again quickly, but can't see any way of correcting a cock up? (which I frequently make - got into the habit of previewing these days first )

I do find it useful to be able to edit at any time as often see mistakes at a later date

I've looked through all the settings I can find and don't see anything wrong in my settings?
                              Forum skin is default, "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing" is selected, everything else is on????

Confused Druid

Comment

Working...
                              X