Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are you ? Dont shoot that haggis !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you ? Dont shoot that haggis !

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
    My best suggestion is to talk to Stock or Muz as they are both in the U.K. Some of us are in Canada and the U.S. and others are in Australia.

No I'm feckin not ............................Don't mind him Macca them Alaskans get confused..................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Wasn't talking about you Stock.

Comment

My best suggestion is to talk to Stock or Muz as they are both in the U.K. Some of us are in Canada and the U.S. and others are in Australia.

Muz is in Scotland................I'm in Eire.............

Comment

Yeah that little group of Islands in the North Atlantic where they drive on the wrong side of the road and talk funny.

Comment

Yeah that little group of Islands in the North Atlantic where they drive on the wrong side of the road and talk funny.
          Yes we do all that .. but its a bit like you chaps not liking being linked with the Yanks Some fellows do take exceptions, and they have their reasons, lets not get bogged with border issues let it be said .. a mans a man for a' that

and the last couple of lines of the Bard's verses were

That Man to Man, the world o'er,
          Shall brothers be for a' that

Now .. as it happens .. I had Haggis last night , and it should have been on Friday last week which was Burns's birthday .. but hay ho.. pressures of work .. and the haggis was rubbish BTW .. I'd only shot it the night before too .. maybe I didnt hang it long enough?
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Well if it makes you feel better I don't really lump the Scot's, Irish, the Welsh, and the English together unless I'm just teasing really. As you know we have a great deal of social problems with natives here and lately it's been flaring up and if it weren't for our heavily English influenced parliament at the time who stuck many of the natives in the bush where there is nothing for them, I often wonder if we'd be in this mess we're in now?

Sorry for stealing the thread back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
              No I'm feckin not ............................Don't mind him Macca them Alaskans get confused..................
              Dina let im fool ye, he's from Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                Yes we do all that .. but its a bit like you chaps not liking being linked with the Yanks

AHEM!!!! Excuse me!!!??? I thought EVERYONE loved us! Particularly ME! :wub: What's not to love?

Comment

Sorry for stealing the thread back to your regularly scheduled programming.

I wasn't quite done hijacking the thread. Unless there be some more antagonizing going on, I'm through

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
                    I wasn't quite done hijacking the thread. Unless there be some more antagonizing going on, I'm through
                    Feel it brother

Dina let im fool ye, he's from Hawaii
                    that was worst bad ass Chinese impression I ever Hurd (said with grouch Marx cigar waggle)
                    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Ahhh for feck sake.............................We have celts shooting the protected endangered species, more Celts spoiling for a fight

more Celts spoiling for a fight

So ................I suppose it time to go back to a state of normal play....................

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post

that was worst bad ass Chinese impression I ever Hurd (said with grouch Marx cigar waggle)
                        Was it really that bad? Show's how many Scotsmen I've met. Don't I at least get an "A" for the effort?

Comment

Was it really that bad? Show's how many Scotsmen I've met. Don't I at least get an "A" for the effort?
                          You most certainly do fella

Comment

Do ye have the nobbly knees and funny hand shake Muz??

Comment

Wee Jim in native dress.........

Comment

Working...
                              X