Doh ! Hopeless delivery drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doh ! Hopeless delivery drivers

Like a rabbit stuck in the headlights ... delivery driver drives onto 'clearly' a very soft verge .... wtf was he thinking ??

Several large wagons had been up and down no bother including my own 30 tonner

So this held me up all day, and my 8 tonne digger on site wouldnt even look at this guy He rekons he was 20 tonne loaded, and because of the angle he was at .. his crane wouldn't work, so he couldn't even unload
    Attached Files
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

So how is he going to get out of there?

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
      So how is he going to get out of there?
      With one of these

IMG_1747.jpgIMG_1745.jpgIMG_1746.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the photos as it was getting dark
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Drivers ego bruised I think

IMG_1743.jpgIMG_1741.jpg

Shit happens ... wont be the first time Ive got something stuck ... but I fecking got it out before anyone ever found out

Comment

The Scanny looks a bit bruised in all he was probably watching a DVD and getting a brew on whilst changing the Radio station at the same time forgetting he should actually be fecking driving

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
            The Scanny looks a bit bruised in all he was probably watching a DVD and getting a brew on whilst changing the Radio station at the same time forgetting he should actually be fecking driving
            Ah! yes .. HGV drivers have been noted to multi task ... but that was then ... and you never even mentioned the one that WILL get you points .. being on the phone

Comment

So who pulled him out ? I take it its fixed ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                So who pulled him out ? I take it its fixed ?

One of their contracted recovery squads ... the guy from T.O.M. did a good job .. made a pretty clean recovery and knew what he was about .. the Scanny just had a duffed up front valance as it had to come out backwards.. the side of the road took a bit of a beating though and will need fixing/reinstatement .. another job

Comment

Working...
                X