Big Half life 2 Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Half life 2 Fan

Cant get enough of this game .. you can keep your x boxes and all that stuff .. its HL2DM (HalfLife2 death Match) for me I play on the Sanctuary HL2 Deathmatch Gaming servers.... this is a link to their forums http://www.thesanctuaryuk.com/forum/ .. Its a PC based format, so you need the software first. Software is distributed on the Steam Network here http://store.steampowered.com/
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

So how do yoiu play it then .. no console ?

Comment

Mostly Xbox but have done HL2 Cool game .. some of those players are too good
      Frank Daily .. yesterday .. today.. tomorrow .. everyday

Comment

Hehe .. I like your avatar Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
          So how do yoiu play it then .. no console ?
          No its PC and now Mac based Fps action
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Yeah you could spend a lot of dosh on all that pc gear now compared to buying a console ?

Comment

Originally posted by HazChem View Post
              Yeah you could spend a lot of dosh on all that pc gear now compared to buying a console ?
              I wouldnt do it if its HL2 your on about .. that games had its day .. those games need a story .. FPS is good but it needs someting to make it interesting like the COD genre .. IMo most HL2 players are either over 35 or noobtwonks

You can get it on any platform heres a debate about that here

http://boards.ign.com/half_life/b5220/196787807/p1/

Comment

Originally posted by FnDaily View Post
                I wouldnt do it if its HL2 your on about .. that games had its day .. those games need a story .. FPS is good but it needs someting to make it interesting like the COD genre .. IMo most HL2 players are either over 35 or noobtwonks

You can get it on any platform heres a debate about that here

http://boards.ign.com/half_life/b5220/196787807/p1/

Ha .. funny you should mention it .. Ive left the clan I posted this thread about ... its still a great game, and those servers are good, but I didnt see eye to eye with the guy that runs them. He's a power freak and didnt take kindly to offers of help when he f*cked his forums .. and/or they went off line .. kinda irked me tbh .. he whinged that people were trying to influence him when all they were doing was to offer help.. and was never done whining about people moaning at him !!, but the truth was he moans about this & that, and every thing else and in reality he was the biggest moaner of them all !! .. I gave up in the end .. life is more important .. sad though .. I later found out through other guys that I was a major donor to the clan and many of them all had similar concerns about him, but they'd never admit it to him.

But as you say .. I think the genre is on shaky ground for PC's anyway, which is a shame because it was/ is a great game .. his servers are mostly dead now .. it was only a hard core of us that really kept it going .. I posted this originally to try and help the guy and the clan

Comment

Heres a game you should look out for from steam/Valve portal2 this game is brilliant, Its a puzzle game where you have to transport your self and a cube through all sorts of seemingly undoable challenges, where you have a gun that fires at walls, and opens portals to other areas of the rooms/maps that you are in .. very clever IMO

Comment

Sorry to hear about the clan muz .. I had it with clans ages ago nuttin but trouble

Comment

I play that too on PC.

Not long bought myself an Alienware Aurora R5 :)

Comment

Man i haven't gamed on a pc for years !! Thought about it a few times though !

Comment

Get back on it son! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Locofitter View Post
                            Get back on it son! :)
                            I'd be tempted if another portal game came out, that was a great wee game, a good mental challenge and very different to all the fps stuff. I don't really have a pc optimised for gaming any more though, a nd i always suffered worse ping times than me mates which left me at a disadvantage usually....damn lagg

Comment

Ah that's a shame, I'm also on the ps4. Have it on the back shelf at the moment though whilst I whore this new PC :D

Comment

Working...
                              X