Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackpreacher View Post
    You got a Landie Jim?
    I don't have one no. I am only selling them as I have acquired them to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
      I don't have one no. I am only selling them as I have acquired them to sell.
      I'm guessing if you had a landie you would be throwing it in gratis along with the tyres to sweeten the deal ...

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
        I have 750/16 tyres on eBay the now that came off a land rover! Excellent condition! Item number is 160973986117.
        Well they say dont knock it till youve tried it ... but but you must have a job stoatin' about in those high heeled thigh length boots Jim ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          Well they say dont knock it till youve tried it ... but but you must have a job stoatin' about in those high heeled thigh length boots Jim ?
          Well with the wet weather they keep you out the mud!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
            I'm guessing if you had a landie you would be throwing it in gratis along with the tyres to sweeten the deal ...
            I've got one and I agree with you

Comment

Wazza you leave the langer rodents alone .................just cause holden can only rebadge jap crap to sell to you lot ain't an excuse to be berating a iconic brand like that.................... behave or I'll send down the precious...................
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                behave or I'll send down the precious...................
                I think you have already done that ................

Comment

Working...
                X