Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logie cold stone

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
    Well I have tractor and can get 12/14 ton dump trailers and I have a local knowledge so if you need anything give me a shout!

What you going to be doing?
    We erected a house kit on a site there. It's a passive one so we need to come back to air tight seal it. The Client is a really nice guy and had been using a main contractor for ground works from Aberdeen but logistically that has been expensive.
    He did ask a while back if I knew anyone who would finish it off . It would be mainly landscaping .
    I could put you in touch Jim if you could help him out.
    Vin

Comment

Originally posted by jackpreacher View Post
      Hello VinPetrol, welcome
      Thanks Jack

Comment

Hanix

Originally posted by Stock View Post
        welcome there Vin delighted to have another old duffer here................ Howabout some pictures of the gear................
        Hi Stock

i had a look on the comp and got a couple pics, this is the Hanix tidying up at home last summer

Vin
        Attached Files

Comment

welcome there Vin delighted to have another old duffer here................ Howabout some pictures of the gear................
          This is the case leaving the Aultnamain Inn in the highlands.
          the second one she is getting new slew ring last week

Vin
          Attached Files

Comment

The Duck

This is the Duck needing a clean this afternoon , I was using it at home today and took a pic when I was done

This is a great forum for uploading pics I couldn't work out how to make them bigger in the posts though

Vin
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Vinpetrol View Post
              We erected a house kit on a site there. It's a passive one so we need to come back to air tight seal it. The Client is a really nice guy and had been using a main contractor for ground works from Aberdeen but logistically that has been expensive.
              He did ask a while back if I knew anyone who would finish it off . It would be mainly landscaping .
              I could put you in touch Jim if you could help him out.
              Vin
              Aye man just tell him to give me a shout! I can sort it out! Yu can get me details from www.weejim.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vinpetrol View Post
                This is a great forum for uploading pics
                Thank you ... and welcome to it, Vincent .. nice to have your company
                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
                X