hiya :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hiya :)

i just found this site cos there's been a few issues raised on the jobs that i've been on recently and needed to try and converse with like minded knowledgable people.

i've been operating telehandlers since about 1994 and done a lot and been fortunate enough to have been on a lot of projects both big and small :)

i'm a massive fan of JCB Loadalls and have been known to turn down contracts if the firm i'm going to use anything different. in case you're wondering i play "super sub" - i'm cpcs blue carded - which suits me and my lifestyle :)

thanks for letting me join in :)

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome snoball
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

thankyou

Comment

Howdy SB!

Comment

I should also say that the love of a JCB is something you might want to keep to your self!

Comment

How do snoball

nothing wrong with the teleporters it's just the rest of there kit !

Vin

Comment

Hello SB and Welcome to the John Deere forum!!!......[sorry Wee Jim, just trying to advertise for ya..]

Comment

"there's nothing wrong with the teleporters it's just the rest of their kit"

obviously you've never seen my company uniform then smart as button unlike the kit i get to use

wee jim - i can honestly say that the vibes that come through the seat when it's on full chat in 4th leave this little girly a lil bit wet

hi JP thankyou for pointing me away from fastracs - still in love with JCB though

Comment

Hey snoball, great to see you on the forum, nothing wrong with JCB's, ive got two of them - on my mantle piece! ha
                    Cherry Picker Hire

Comment

Working...
                    X