Miller Bug hitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Bug hitches

I have a couple of Kubota 8 tonners that use these hitches,(which are very good variable centre hitches) but I keep getting odd failures of the ram inside the quick hitch. The hitch is plumbed into the diggers 'load sensing' circuitry and starts to cause very odd problems in the digger when it fails. has anyone else had this problem? (I have solved this ... but would like to know the view of others?)
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

The only bug I used Muz was on a 460 Volvo and it gave no grief ..
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
      The only bug I used Muz was on a 460 Volvo and it gave no grief ..
      They dont mostly .. its a good system .. but the way they plumb them in the Kubotas is the problem
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I've had some ran troubles on one, a few burst hoses and a faulty solenoid on a js160 that made it fail to operate, the ram trouble I can recall much about but we ended up having to replace it with a new one from miller

Comment

Working...
        X