No announcement yet.

Vins hires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job vin hope they serve you well and bring you in some extra coins. lol Jib Can be a pain in the ass at times to get on but youl soon get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbozaxis View Post
      Good job vin hope they serve you well and bring you in some extra coins. lol Jib Can be a pain in the ass at times to get on but youl soon get used to it.
      Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
      Vin what do you think of the Hyundai machines in terms of reliability and parts availability? I have been starting to see a few more across the Prairies here.
      I Can only speak for the ducks , I have had mine a few years with very little bother . Most of the components are industry standard and readily available. I use a main dealer in Manchester for all my parts and the back up seems to be quick and reliable. I think they generally use cummins engines but I seem to remember that Mitsubishi was also being considered in some of machines. I would be happy with either . As for operating them they are a bit of an animal. They have massive breakout force and power, more than any 13 toner I have driven but not very refined it takes a while to get used to doing anything precise with them. I would have another one without a doubt as I think they are good value but I would prefer a Hitachi

Vin

Comment

Yeah from what I've read they offer some models with the option of a Mitsubishi or Cummins, all the small ones seem to be Mitsubishi...tracks or wheels.

Comment

Portakabin gone

The portakabin has done its last job !
          Attached Files

Comment

Tight fit for Hanix

Just started a job in Inverness , I had to make a couple of adjustments to the roof to get her in
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Vinpetrol View Post
              Just started a job in Inverness , I had to make a couple of adjustments to the roof to get her in
              You could a' just let the tracks down
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                You could a' just let the tracks down
                I could of put of fitting the new ones I put on last week ,and left the ones that were on it when I measured its height I completely overlooked the extra rubber

Comment

I could of put of fitting the new ones I put on last week ,and left the ones that were on it when I measured its height I completely overlooked the extra rubber
                  So what did you do ? .. remove the slinging eyes ?
                  Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                    So what did you do ? .. remove the slinging eyes ?
                    Yes and the brackets for holding on the curved glass protector.
                    I will weld them back on after its out.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1515[/ATTACH]

That is some Jib Vin

If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
                      X