M74 Moffat motorway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M74 Moffat motorway

Was any of you lads on this job around the late 90s?
    ive got some cracking photos that my old man took when he was on this job working for story & apc, will upload them once I get onshore.

Bit far away from home for me to have worked there .
    Look forward to seeing the Photos Gus .

Comment

I could tell you a few stories about APC
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

From what I can remember what my Old man was saying they wer a bunch of crooks! Ano he didn't stay with them long

Comment

I was there

Hahaha yeah i worked for them at moffat,didnt some of them get jail cause they hired brand new machines and sold them.It was 1997 i was driving a cat 350 dump truck getting loaded by Archie on a 395 excavator,them jocks hated the english lads on the job hahaha.

Comment

Aye it was a bit of a free for all ... in all my years .. ive never seen such a mess.

Partly it was because it was the early days of a job being farmed out europe wide, to different parties by the main contractor. There was a mob from Spain came to do some of the top dressing
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

APC

APC was run by a woman, who ended up in jail for fraud .

Comment

Originally posted by Jresh View Post
                APC was run by a woman, who ended up in jail for fraud .
                Liz Clow ...

http://www.cnplus.co.uk/news/apc-bos...376673.article

Comment

I've got a bunch of photos my dad took for me when he was working there. My uncle was also there on a dumper, not sure who for though

Comment

Pics

Cant wait to see them.where was your dad from

Comment

Working...
                    X