Yoo Hoo, Stock...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoo Hoo, Stock...

Is this the way you get to the pub? http://www.dogheirs.com/george/posts...ck-s-day-video

Sorry to disappoint Bruce that advert was for them POMS, no self respecting Irishman would even look at them distractions en route to the pub.....
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
      Sorry to disappoint Bruce that advert was for them POMS, no self respecting Irishman would even look at them distractions en route to the pub.....
      To be sure ,to be sure .

Comment

Ian, be ye of Irish beginnings? It sounds as if you have experience in such lofty matters D, no offense meant to the clansmen, I just thought it rather cute what with it being St. Pats the udder day and all.

Comment

I'm with Stock on this one Bruce - even if an Irishman were blindfolded, wrapped in a canvas sack, sliced into pieces, melted in a flux capacitor, reconstituted as a Swiss cheese which is then consumed by Japanese Sumo wrestlers, he'd still find the pub with no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by jackpreacher View Post
            I'm with Stock on this one Bruce - even if an Irishman were blindfolded, wrapped in a canvas sack, sliced into pieces, melted in a flux capacitor, reconstituted as a Swiss cheese which is then consumed by Japanese Sumo wrestlers, he'd still find the pub with no problems.
            A canny Irishman already be in the pub before de youtubers came up with the vid
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              A canny Irishman already be in the pub before de youtubers came up with the vid
              They be there from the night before.......................
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Working...
              X