Valves for tilt bucket.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valves for tilt bucket.

My Hanix has a service for a tilt bucket as it has a pedal on the floor with forward and backward tilt and 3 pipes spare running down the boom and dipper.

Would it be difficult and expensive to put in valves to be able to work the tilt circuit via the buttons on top of the levers ?
    I know the floor pedal will work but it is a small cab and I am at the age where I grow out rather than up and it gives better control on the levers .

Any help appreciated

Vin

Also my levers only have a horn on top of one of them can a switch be fitted to the other or are after market levers available ?

Vin

Comment

You would probably have to look at a solenoid actuated valve and either modify your joystick so it fits or buy a new one with the buttons already in it I would think? Sorry if that wasn't much help.

Comment

http://www.suregripcontrols.com/products_c_gen.htm

http://www.go2hydraulics.com/product...-dg5s4-04.html

My advice is to use a diverter valve off the dipper ram, a lot cheaper and only requires a single wire with a push button switch. It;s the way they do the silage grabs on tractor front end loaders.

A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
          http://www.suregripcontrols.com/products_c_gen.htm

http://www.go2hydraulics.com/product...-dg5s4-04.html

My advice is to use a diverter valve off the dipper ram, a lot cheaper and only requires a single wire with a push button switch. It;s the way they do the silage grabs on tractor front end loaders.

I was on suregrip website when you posted I don't want to divert from dipper as I have all the hydraulics I need on the machine. As 245 says I need a couple of solenoid valves under the floor where my pedals are and a pair of joysticks like the ones you attached . It looks doable

Comment

I have done some further investigating .
            There are not separate valves on the machine for the attachment services they are piped directly from the block.
            I think it is still doable but I would need a valve that dealt with the relief some how and not sure how to pipe the return .

I have sourced a pair of second hand levers with buttons. I bought them a bit prematurely because I didn't know how difficult it would or wouldn't be to pipe the hydraulic side. I will post a pic later.

If it gets too complicated I might need to investigate Stocks idea of a diverter valve. Maybe not of the dipper as stock suggested but possibly of the boom offset as the chance of needing to use both operations at the same time would be less.

Vin

Comment

Thinking about it Vin if to used the pedal to supply oil to the diverter valve and used the button for your control it would solve you issues handily enough.......

Comment

Thinking about it Vin if to used the pedal to supply oil to the diverter valve and used the button for your control it would solve you issues handily enough.......
                I am not sure what you mean stock can you spell it out so an eejit can get a grip of it

Comment

Levers. I don't know what machine they are from .
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Vinpetrol View Post
                    I am not sure what you mean stock can you spell it out so an eejit can get a grip of it

Wait til I get my crayons out and I'll draw you a picture...........seriously............

Comment

Sounds like you have all you need .. Tilt bucket only needs 2 lines ..it should only be a double acting circuit even between two rams worst case scenario you have bidirectional flow with a return.. Even better
                      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Wait til I get my crayons out and I'll draw you a picture...........seriously............
                        Picture be great stock

Comment

Hi stock

Will I purchase the crayons

vin

Comment

Originally posted by Vinpetrol View Post
                            Hi stock

Will I purchase the crayons

vin
                            No need Vin have my own just up to my neck in work at present........

Comment

Working...
                            X