Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volvo EC15 Starter Relay Location

Hi
    Is there anyone that can tell me the starter relay location on this Excavator. as it has decided not to start. Ive checked the starter and this is fine. ive also checked the key barrel and replaced it .
    but it still has no live supply at the starter. this is a 2006 Machine with the code start system but this seems to be working OK.
    Regards
    Ashley

I think it's the biggest/tallest one of the group under the seat .. We had one recently that was holding the starter on .. Threatening a burn out if it wasn't changed but I can only say that from memory as there may be more than one, and I just ordered that relay without looking at the others but I remember it being bigger than the others

Welcome to the forum BTW
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      I think it's the biggest/tallest one of the group under the seat .. We had one recently that was holding the starter on .. Threatening a burn out if it wasn't changed but I can only say that from memory as there may be more than one, and I just ordered that relay without looking at the others but I remember it being bigger than the others

Welcome to the forum BTW
      Hi Muz, I'm struggling to find a replacement relay (the big one), where did you source yours from please?

Attached Files

Comment

Hi, that's a timer relay, you can have multiple versions, so delay on, delay off, pulse etc, durite make them to order but i doubt they're cheap, your best bet is SMT or Collins to get the right one

Comment

Working...
        X