Thread: Deliberations for Maggie

Deliberations for Maggie

A driven man with a burning passion.

Maggie didnt do a lot for us scots, but she broke the unions and miners stranglehold and I am old enough to remember the miners strikes and the misery they caused.. I know you Irish fellas have your own axe to grind .. but lets not get too far with this topic.. and just allow a family to bury their dead .. Its of no interest to me who will go to the funeral or who doesent, neither is it of any interest to the forum.

I'm not locking this topic .. I dont think I need to.. as I know you lads behave as gentlemen & I'll trust you .. to just leave this topic alone.
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help lots of others, which is why we exist

Agreed Muz .......wasn't being nasty but if you listen to the track by Rosanna's dad you see where I'm coming from. I too remember the strikes of the 80's and the terrible grief it caused to both union and those who were directed to police it........ Some one greater than us will judge her at least everyone deserves that.

Let's all leave it at that.................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Stock View Post
    Agreed Muz .......wasn't being nasty
    Aye I know that .. I just want to keep us focused on the trouble with plant .. builders .. councils .. red tape .. etc
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help lots of others, which is why we exist