Hello and welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and welcome!

Hi just a few lines to introduce myself to the forum. Just bought a house and some land that needs no end of work doing to it. After much deliberating, and from the experience of doing a self build, took the decision to get myself a mini digger as seems more cost effective than hiring one for the amount of time I need one for....definitely not a mid life crisis.

I've bought a JCB 8014 from a local plant hire firm and have now set about using it, belong to a few other forums for other interests and have roved an invaluable source, so looking forward to picking your brains. Not sure how much help I can be at moment but hey you never know.

Jamie

You are very welcome Jamie
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Welcome to the forum!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum Jamie

everyone will be interested in what your doing regardless of your experience . You will always get advice if you need it . It's a great forum to post pics on too

Vin

Comment

For a minute there I thought jimbozaxis had traded one of the hitachis in for a German sports car

Comment

Working...
          X