JCB .. any good ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCB .. any good ?

Its the top brand .. aparently What do you think ?

Re: JCB .. any good ?

Hmm ... the 'angle of dangle' as one of their designers put it :D ..

Comment

I know some folks who wont buy anything else, but I dont think they are all that great, depends on the product though, what were you asking about ? cos they make a lot of stuff :?:

Comment

How come you see so much of their old stuff about then, I mean I know some farmers that have really ancient ones ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan
          what were you asking about ? cos they make a lot of stuff :?:
          Dude .. dont know if you noticed but I posted this in the excavators section :D

Comment

Originally posted by admin
            Originally posted by Dan
            :roll: Dude .. dont know if you noticed but I posted this in the excavators section :D

Comment

Originally posted by Muz
              Originally posted by admin
              Originally posted by Dan
              :roll: Dude .. dont know if you noticed but I posted this in the excavators section :D

Ah! erm no then I dont like em :o

Comment

Their diggers or what ?

Comment

Is this some kind of random reply thread ?

Comment

Yes and its snowing in Karachi if you dint know
                    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hi guys , Well this is what i sit in most days JCB8080, truck is a Hino Suprt dolphin . Ian .
                      Attached Files

Comment

Cool .. I had a good look at the 5's when they came out, (of the same design) very well laid out hydraulically I thought .. Does the cab tilt on that one Ian ?
                        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

No Muz ,The cab does not tilt .Only thing that tilts is the bank account each time something stuffs up. Comming home the other day , Pulled up to fuel the machine out ,to discover the bonnet was gone ..Rang the dealers , New one is going to be worth $5000.Now atleast it does not overheat . Ian .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                            No Muz ,The cab does not tilt .Only thing that tilts is the bank account each time something stuffs up. Comming home the other day , Pulled up to fuel the machine out ,to discover the bonnet was gone ..Rang the dealers , New one is going to be worth $5000.Now atleast it does not overheat . Ian .
                            Hrm .. I thought that was a tilting one too ..as to the bonnet .. 5 Grand ? holy feck that cant be right ?

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                              Only thing that tilts is the bank account each time something stuffs up.
                              So what major has gone wrong with it then .. it looks fairly new ?

Comment

Working...
                              X