Spike in Traffic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spike in Traffic

I was finding the forum a bit unresponsive earlier tonight so I raised a ticket with our hosts... dunno if anyone else experienced it ?

They've just come back saying there was a spike in traffic to our cabinet where the server is, which has now been resolved

Either way .. it might not seem a lot , but I'm glad Tim & the guys at www.nimbushosting.co.uk are looking after us like they do everythings working fine now
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Yes Muz , I had problems accessing the forum ,eventually was able to post . Good to see the Hosting Co is on the Ball .

Comment

Didn't have any problems Muz but I was out most of the day today. However it is nice to see how you and the server forumy people look after us so well. I'm on the British Construction Equipment Forum and the American based Heavy Equipment Forum and the only reason I stay on those two is because of the friends I have on BCEF that either don't have or don't want to join another forum and with the Yank one because there is the occasional interesting thread or picture. I am however trying to get a couple others to join us here.

Comment

Working...
      X