This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General forum etiquette for new members

1: If you have asked the forum for help and advice .. please don't take offence if no one has responded immediately, most of us are busy people .. just like you.

2: When you have posted a question about a problem, please respond to posters if you can, and particularly when you have found a solution to a problem ... be courteous and thank the original poster for any fix, if they've helped you, as a follow up is of great help to everyone, after all, that's why you came looking for the information, and the very reason this forum exists.

3: Please don't join the forum just to make a request for something that another member may have, such as a manual for something. Members here will often be generous, but such a request, particularly without any other forum input, may respectfully be denied.

4: If you are a trade supplier, there are rules for such postings in the business to business section, read them and please adhear to them, product or service spamming is not appreciated.

5: This is a UK based forum. For the benefit of forum users therefor English should be your primary language. Regular postings that do not demonstrate a good understanding of english will be removed.

6: Please keep your comments on topic, or appropriate to the thread. Inane comment or spammy rubbish will get culled to the sump without consultation

This list is not exhaustive and will be added to, from time to time.
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

I would just like to remind people about point 2 in this thread

2: When you have posted a question about a problem, please respond to posters if you can, and particularly when you have found a solution to a problem ... be courteous and thank the original poster for any fix, if they've helped you, as a follow up is of great help to everyone, after all, that's why you came looking for the information, and the very reason this forum exists.

Not directed at anybody so don't get alarmed... just refreshing an important principle and ethic about how this forum operates
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
    X