Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone

Hi,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm excited to contribute to this forum and learn from all of you.

Hi Sam welcome to the forum
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hello Sam and welcome

Comment

Welcome Sam ,So What are you into ? Diggers ,Dumpers ?

Comment

Hello from me.I am also new to this forum and so say me welcome and thanks for allow me on this forum. It's my first post in this forum.I think i find out a great community and i will enjoy here.

Comment

Hello Roggeer , welcome to the forum . What part to OZ do ya call home ?

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
              Hello Roggeer , welcome to the forum . What part to OZ do ya call home ?
              Not sure he calls any of it home .. according to his IP address Loralai Pakistan is nearer, and that of his friend Jorden55 who I kicked last night for spamming and gobledegook english
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Well Roggeer , Prepare to be flushed .

Comment

Working...
                X