Old Deltic diesel engine fires up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Deltic diesel engine fires up

Love the sound of these, havent heard them in years check this one when firing up awesome sound

I love the comment someone posted below If you click on the youtube links it takes you to the actual site and you can see all the comments

Also check out this rotary engine starting up .. the comment somone posts below about the bolt is halarious .. takes them a while to crank it up

Lols .. classic.... the comment was

"Lol I love how that guy picks up the bolt or whatever it was that flew off, takes a look at it then just chucks it. Hey Bill you know what this is? Nope. **** it then we don't need it"

hehe

Ohh my post got censored :redface:

Comment

Thats an old clip but yeah I get your point about the bolt .. I hope ground crew didnt use the same methodology !

*edit* sounds awesome a bit like one of my lawnmowers :D .. but hey .. I gotta be particular .. its a radial engine .. sorry .. I dont mean to be a **** .. just being honest .. dunno what plane it went into though .. perhaps others could advise
      Last edited by Danno; 11-02-2011, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Just diesel/kero smoke think im an addict

Comment

I love those old engines just listening to them heres another I liked

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Some awsome automotive sounds there
            I Pull for a living

Comment

Working...
            X