Some old Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some old Photos

Came across an old album where Volvo took me over to BAUMA in 2007 thought you guys might like to see

DSC00855.jpg
    The Hydraulic leg extensions on Volvo's 45 Tonner so it can fit on a low loader without dismantleing

DSC00868.jpg

Kubotas K008 3/4 tonner converted to full electric
    DSC00875.jpg
    Some of these crazy walking hillside machines .. those operators certainly mastered their machines

DSC00856.jpg

Volvos first zero tail 13/14 tonner .... I would have bought one there and then if they had given me enough whisky
    DSC00892.jpg
    David Munns on the table .. or Munsy as he is affectionatley known (or not) at the end of a hospitality evening .. one of Volvo's finest ambassadors
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Hey Muz did that little 3/4 tonner have an umbilical cord to power it? Or was it like that new Takeuchi that's battery powered?

Comment

Oooh I cant remember .. if you look at the canopy lid on the far side .. you can see a black cable horizontally going through the top of the hood though .. whether thats an ariel for remote control or a cable though I dont know
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
      X