Went to the auction grounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to the auction grounds

Well a friend of mine called me up and asked if I wanted to go check out the Richie Bros. auction grounds in Nisku, Alberta I had never been before so I said 'sure I'd love to'. Well I got there a little early and this place is friggin huge! I went almost right off the bat to go check out a couple of Hitachi EX1800's and a Komatsu PC1800. The Kommie was much easier to climb up as it had actual stairs and had a perfect birds eye view into a Cat 777 haul truck. The cab was big enough to live in. lol I took lots of pictures of the equipment at the auction and later we went to go check out a place for the future Roadbuilders and Heavy Construction Heritage Society of Canada Museum. So far it's a piece of land preserved for them with already a lot of equipment. I would upload pictures but I'm not entirely sure on how to do it with this new computer so I might have to ask Ian or even Wee Jim to download them from my Facebook page and upload them on my behalf either way when I do figure out how to do it I'll post them here you guys will love them for sure!

On the case Bert.

Comment

OK , Here is some of Berts Photos .

Comment

And some More .

Comment

And Some more yet again .

Comment

Thanks Ian much appreciated!

Comment

A little bit later on in the day we went to check out this place I was asked to spread the word so since this forum is practically an International forum here's a link to their website.

http://www.rhhscanada.com/

Comment

I may have found a way of uploading some pics that I was able to upload from facebook and then download to this lap top. I wanted to post some pictures from the Historical Construction Park.
                Attached Files

Comment

Well Done Bert .

Comment

Did you keep your hands in your pockets?? I can't help but buy things when I am at an auction

if I had that case I would angle the blade and use it to push snow!!

Comment

I heard that quadtrac was used for building ice roads and pulling sleighs up north when the ice road season starts it had some hydraulic equipment on the back and an extra fuel tank too. Here's some pictures from work I took today at lunch time and coffee time.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X