Help needed - PFI/PF2 Questionnaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed - PFI/PF2 Questionnaire

I am currently in the final year of a distance learning MSc on Construction Project Management at Edinburgh Napier University.

My final year dissertation researches the criticisms of UK ‘PFI’, the aims of the recently announced ‘PF2’ and whether ‘PF2’ addresses the criticisms of ‘PFI’.

‘PF2’ was unveiled by HM Treasury in December 2012 and replaces the previous ‘PFI’ model.

If you have a spare moment I would greatly appreciate it if you could complete my short questionnaire. It is all online and should take around 5 minutes. (link below)

https://www.esurveycreator.com/s/3e463bc

The questionnaire is anonymous and background information on PF2 is provided for those not familiar with it. Your feedback will be invaluable in the completion of my research. As things stand I am struggling to get involvement from the Contractor and Facilities Management side of PFI.

I would also greatly appreciate it if you could pass this on to other potential participants, or if you could provide me with their contact details. I am keen to distribute this to other sectors and/or PFI parties wherever possible.

Should you have any queries about this questionnaire, or my research generally, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks and kind regards,
    Gary (PF2_Researcher)
Working...
X