Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowloaders/Lowbed and other equipment related transport thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowloaders/Lowbed and other equipment related transport thread.

I got a half-arsed decent photo opportunity at lunch time today as we were getting soaked by another storm to take a picture of a heavy haul lowbed that was transporting a Cat D9T off site today. The truck is a Kenworth not sure model, horsepower, tranny etc. but it is a tri-drive meaning all three rear axles are powered a pretty popular configuration in the three most western provinces for oilfield heavy haul and even gravel hauling believe it or not. A company I use to work for and almost went back to this year if it hadn't been for room and board issues has a lowbed capable of hauling a Kommie PC1250 without being dismantled. I have yet to see them actually do it but sounds pretty awesome.
    Attached Files

By the way if we don't already have a thread like this feel free to post whatever you have for transporting your diggers and machinery not matter what size.

Comment

Here you go Bert .

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Fantastic pictures Ian!

Comment

I am sure I posted this before but it fits in the section!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Some of yesterday's drawing in silage at my dads farm
                      Attached Files

Comment

From the looks of the photos you posted on Farcebook the other day Jim it appears your having a pretty good time. That bale carrier on the three point hitch is pretty neat I think I've seen farmers on this side using something similar.

Comment

That D9 looked pretty titchy on that loader bert , especially with the dolly at the front too
                          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                            Some of yesterday's drawing in silage at my dads farm
                            What load would you say was on that trailer Jim? .. would it be 10 tonne ?
                            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                              What load would you say was on that trailer Jim? .. would it be 10 tonne ?
                              Yeah Muz I reckon about 10 tonne would be right!

Comment

Working...
                              X