Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local council recycling

I dont believe it !

Our local council have now 'refused' (haha I do make myself laugh) :D to collect our main bins until every fortnight,.. and with it they now have given us a total of 7 .. yes bliddy 7 different recycling bins !! *foul mood*
    What you looking at ? ..

Hmm I know what you mean .. I mean I'm all for recycling and all that, but how are you supposed to have that number of bins in your kitchen ?
    Frank Daily .. yesterday .. today.. tomorrow .. everyday

Comment

A: you have a dog
      B: you have a wife to put the fekin bins out
      c: Theres footy on the telly ... so the wife has to sort out the rubbish anyway
      d: which is after shes done the ironing
      I Pull for a living

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
        A: you have a dog
        B: you have a wife to put the fekin bins out
        c: Theres footy on the telly ... so the wife has to sort out the rubbish anyway
        d: which is after shes done the ironing
        E: she wasnt obviously around when you posted that !!

Comment

Lol .. well I dont think its that bad an idea.. I am surprised just how much plastics we collect that now doesnt go to landfill
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            Lol .. well I dont think its that bad an idea.. I am surprised just how much plastics we collect that now doesnt go to landfill
            Yep I agree we do ours too and they get collected every 4 weeks for plastics .. we'll have about 3 totally full bin bags by then... small problem though .. some weeks Ive seen the bin guys throwing everything into the one wagon
            Courage is rightly considered the foremost of the virtues, for upon it, all others depend.
            Winston Churchill

Comment

Well Grumpy ,Move to australia . We have a two bin system .Anything you think is rubbish in one bin .Any thing you think is recyclable in the other . They sort it themselfs .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                Well Grumpy ,Move to australia . We have a two bin system .Anything you think is rubbish in one bin .Any thing you think is recyclable in the other . They sort it themselfs .
                Ah yes they do a bit of that here too we have our own Polish chaps for all that seperating malarky .. yuk !
                What you looking at ? ..

Comment

Working...
                X