Wimbledon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wimbledon

Pleased to see Andy Murray finally crack the pinnacle of Tennis. I dont think any of the other tournaments count for as much kudos as winning this one. I really enjoyed some of the games, some of those players are just incredible with the amount of stamina they have.

The usual cock ups from the commentators were there of course with John Inverdale stating that the womans champion was 'No looker' ... lol when will they learn to shut up sometimes ?

Yeah .. we were all watching too .. and gave a good roar when he did it .. well done Andy
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Not a tennis man but enjoyed watching Wales beat the Wallabies on Friday
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
        Not a tennis man but enjoyed watching Wales beat the Wallabies on Friday
        I saw the end of it in the pub ... looked a cracking game .. Gatland done not so bad after all
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
        X