Thwaites articulated steer valve identification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thwaites articulated steer valve identification

Hi - I have a 4wd, pivot steer Thwaites dumper - I think it is the first alldrive - has a petter ph2 with chain drive to the gearbox, then chain drive to the nose of the rear axle with a shaft driving the front axle. My question is - can anyone tell me the Danfoss part number of the steering valve please - the identification plate is missing on mine ? Have an oil leak on mine and debating whether to reseal or try to source a replacement valve. Thankyou in advance

Will

Do you mean the orbital unit??

http://www.sauer-danfoss.com/Product...SteeringUnits/
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Yes - I mean the orbital unit. I expect the part number to be of the form 150-0027 has anyone got a similar machine that they could have a look at. The data plate is positioned between the bolt heads at the base of the unit.

Comment

http://www.davidcornwallis.com/partdetail.php?p=1005
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

I had also checked David Cornwallis site - I have sent him an email as well - it is the Danfoss part number I want - not the David Cornwallis part number. I have also been in touch with thwaites - they have their own part number but not the Danfoss own part number.

Comment

Originally posted by bangertrack View Post
            Hi - I have a 4wd, pivot steer Thwaites dumper - I think it is the first alldrive - has a petter ph2 with chain drive to the gearbox, then chain drive to the nose of the rear axle with a shaft driving the front axle. My question is - can anyone tell me the Danfoss part number of the steering valve please - the identification plate is missing on mine ? Have an oil leak on mine and debating whether to reseal or try to source a replacement valve. Thankyou in advance

Will
            Hi Will i are new to this site but have been looking around. I used to have one of these dumpers many years ago. I think they had power assisted steering when new. the steering box gets worn out. so I converted mine to an orbitter unit. so your unit may not be original. is there a metal plate welded to the top off the steering ram cylinder. this would be where the hydraulic valve would be .

Comment

Working...
            X