Allen Scythe Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
    D'ya 'spose it was for some sort of 'accessory' drive Muz, though I've never seen much in the way of accessories for these?
    Well .. she thought so ?, but it would be totally impractical ... it would require both of its huge 2'6" diameter wheels turning to produce drive, how would you do that ? put it on jack stands ? then youd have to disconnect the reciprocating cutter bar also .. thats only two bolts mind you
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Well .. she thought so ?, but it would be totally impractical ... it would require both of its huge 2'6" diameter wheels turning to produce drive, how would you do that ? put it on jack stands ? then youd have to disconnect the reciprocating cutter bar also .. thats only two bolts mind you
      Hmmm! Odd one that?
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
      X