Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening all

No I'm not part of the boys in blue.
    Just joined your forum and hope to be able to contribute.
    I work a small farm in Devon but will soon embark on a self build extension, and later a new cattle shed and a bit of ditching. Limited funds mean limited aged equipment. I've collected a variety of agricultural "antiques" and some slightly newer things and generally try to do and fix everything myself.
    my latest and most expensive acquisition is a Jcb 8015 which will contribute to things for a few years I hope - without too much trauma, but we'll see.....
    cheers (just tucking in to another pint of home brew)

Welcome to the forum Mate .We are a pretty Friendly lot . If your Able ,put up some photos of your stuff .

Comment

Welcome fella
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Hi Torquilmackenzi

And welcome to the forum. There's a bunch of very helpful guys here who enjoy assisting others with plant problems, so dig in and ask and you will be helped, as I was and continue to be.

Rgds CL

Comment

Welcome to the forum probably the most International and cultured construction and equipment forum out there. lol

Comment

Welcome Mac ........you may find a whole plethora of JCB lovers here..........

Comment

Working...
              X