Problem with EC25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with EC25

I have a 2007 EC25 which are "sticking" on what looks to be all hydraulic functions. You can hear the pump working very and the engine also stalls from time to time under the strain. If I move any valves then I can usually free up the pressure and the pump are working normal again. The problem looks to be more frequent when the machine is hot. Sorry about my poor technical language but I do hope someone can understand the problem and can help.

Thank you very much, Olav

Olav, I would suggest you do a pressure test to establish if the pressure relief valve is sticking ..............
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Perhaps a Breaker /Hyd Attachments Circuit pedal / button sticking .
      My JCB 8080 had a button on the floor that buggered up .Pressurizing the circuit .

Comment

The breaker pedal on the floor may be seized ... Move it back an forth and centre it .... Hopefully that might be it... Otherwise some other other valve or spool is sticking somewhere
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
        X