found a good mini digger breaker/ spare parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found a good mini digger breaker/ spare parts

Apologies if this posts twice as i have had to repost due to loosing it!! (new on here)

I thought id share some information i found helpful, i was recently trying to source an idler for my JCB 801 and came across a very helpful welshman that i had been put on to via a friend on ebay.

He is in south wales( may be a trek for some but he did post my parts out so no big deal) anyway he was breaking quite a good range of mini diggers, i was struggling to get parts for mine as to be honest its seen better days but still worked ok.... anyhow i got the idler sorted which was a relief but i also bought a filter kit off him (thought id give the old girl a service while i was at it) and he had quite a good collection of service manuals for some of the older models

anyway to cut this short as i have now typed it twice he was called Huw and has RHT Plant Services due to rules on here i wont post his number but if anyone is interested feel free to inbox me and ill pass it on

I know what a pain it is when the old girl breaks down and hope he can be of help to some of you guys too!!

Welcome there Gentec,delighted to have you aboard,
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by GENTEC View Post
      Apologies if this posts twice as i have had to repost due to loosing it!! (new on here)

I thought id share some information i found helpful, i was recently trying to source an idler for my JCB 801 and came across a very helpful welshman that i had been put on to via a friend on ebay.

He is in south wales( may be a trek for some but he did post my parts out so no big deal) anyway he was breaking quite a good range of mini diggers, i was struggling to get parts for mine as to be honest its seen better days but still worked ok.... anyhow i got the idler sorted which was a relief but i also bought a filter kit off him (thought id give the old girl a service while i was at it) and he had quite a good collection of service manuals for some of the older models

anyway to cut this short as i have now typed it twice he was called Huw and has RHT Plant Services due to rules on here i wont post his number but if anyone is interested feel free to inbox me and ill pass it on

I know what a pain it is when the old girl breaks down and hope he can be of help to some of you guys too!!
      Anyone that finds a goldmine of spares and good service is welcome to share a number .. but if you 'are' the owner of the number .. avast to the trade section

Welcome to the forum BTW
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

number for the spares

Hi thankyou for the welcome, the number is 07976548673 his name and Huw,his company is RHT plant, he advertises on ebay and is in south wales somewhere

Comment

Thanks for that, he is only about 20 miles from me so could be well useful

Comment

Working...
          X