X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bamlett Finger mower

Any condition .. any area .. any price .. but no jokers please

PM me on the forum
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-m...rea/1026217824
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Didnt know there was such a thing .. but dammit .. I'm fresh outa Clydesdales ... needs to be tractor mounted ... but ... all those fingers
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Didnt know there was such a thing .. but dammit .. I'm fresh outa Clydesdales ... needs to be tractor mounted ... but ... all those fingers
        Well I was thinking it would be a breaker.....................

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
          Well I was thinking it would be a breaker.....................
          For sure .. but I dont know if one that age would have the same bits and fittings ?

Actually looking at it .. it would be a shame to break that

Comment

Well a phone call might ascertain if the fingers are interchangeable............. couple of inches here and there so to speak.........

Comment

Working...
            X