Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

File upload

Hi Muz,

See you have sorted out the file upload - many thanks.
    Forgot to mention that I am still on the lookout for a workshop manual for the KX71 (or 61) series 2.
    If anyone knows for a copy let me know.

Cheers,
    Phil.

Comment

Originally posted by philt View Post
      Hi Muz,

See you have sorted out the file upload - many thanks.
      Forgot to mention that I am still on the lookout for a workshop manual for the KX71 (or 61) series 2.
      If anyone knows for a copy let me know.

Cheers,
      Phil.
      I have an operators manual and a parts book if that's any help ... its my only one though so I'd need to copy it especially and would take a while as theres 100x2 sided pages in the opertors manual alone
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Operators manual

Hi Muz,

Thanks for the offer but the operators manual is available at reasonable cost through ebay so I wouldn't put you to the trouble of photocopying 100+ pages. To be honest all I really need is a decent hydraulic drawing + maybe a wiring diag for the machine. My recent traumas made me realise how little I know about the machine and has fired my thirst for knowledge!

Cheers,
        Phil.

Comment

Originally posted by philt View Post
          Hi Muz,

Thanks for the offer but the operators manual is available at reasonable cost through ebay so I wouldn't put you to the trouble of photocopying 100+ pages. To be honest all I really need is a decent hydraulic drawing + maybe a wiring diag for the machine. My recent traumas made me realise how little I know about the machine and has fired my thirst for knowledge!

Cheers,
          Phil.
          Ok no problem saved me a bit of work .. actually I mentioned on another post elsewhere the parts book is quite good .. it identifies each hydraulic function for each valve block slice and indicates the routing for each service
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

KUBOTA KX 71.2

Good morning.
            I'm sorry for my English.
            I own a KUBOTA KX 71.2 all like you.
            I search the manually maintained to perform the filter change and oil.
            I quite buy the full filter and I can not find two of them.
            I find
            - The engine oil filter
            - The FITRE Fuel
            - The two filters area
            - FITRE to the hydrolic oil under the oil filler cap
            I still have a FITRE 20/30 cm and another 5/10 cm.
            Here anyone can help me, thank you in advance.

Comment

Hi Philt,

I have just bought one of these machines and having the same problem (mine will off set to the left but won't return to the right)

when you stripped down the solenoid did you just take the piston out by undoing the nut on the rear where the electric cable enters or did you undo the 4 allen key nuts on the top?

I took the piston out on both but everything looked clean so replaced but it made no difference.

I haven't tested out the electrics as I'm just eliminating one thing at a time, this is the next step!

Any help appreciated (if this thread is still good)

Comment

Working...
              X