Kubota KX41-3v. Hydraulic Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
    I call them 'box fitters' these days ..... take a new one out the box and fit it .... if that don't cure it try another box .... diagnostic fitters are very rare these days .... if they can't plug it in and have it tell them what's wrong, 95% of 'em are f**ked ... sad state of affairs really
    Totally agree .. my old Scania garage were this to a 'T' ... have you spend £thousands to fix a fault by throwing parts at it .. when one skilled mechanic could actually find what was at fault .. shameless state of affairs for the skill set of this country, and the dealers who allow it to happen
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Totally agree .. my old Scania garage were this to a 'T' ... have you spend £thousands to fix a fault by throwing parts at it .. when one skilled mechanic could actually find what was at fault .. shameless state of affairs for the skill set of this country, and the dealers who allow it to happen
      and getting worse Muz ..... IMHDO we are, or approaching, the last generation who can actually problem solve / diagnose an issue with our ears/eyes/nose/grey matter

experience in future, will be remembering what colour the box was that a part came in ... let alone a part number for it
      God help the next generation
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
      X