Computa knacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computa knacked

Posting this from phone as me computa is knacked think the memory is done in

No worries mate hope you get it sorted soon
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Sometimes just re seating it is all it takes, or swapping slots ?

Comment

Just buy a new one you tight wad not as if it will cost you much
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

think I saw a post on here from grumpy about recycling .. was down my local the other day and peepes wwere chucking out xboxes , wiis .. I couldnt believe it .. maybe have a check of some of the bins you might find some ram there

Comment

Originally posted by Andrea View Post
            think I saw a post on here from grumpy about recycling .. was down my local the other day and peepes wwere chucking out xboxes , wiis .. I couldnt believe it .. maybe have a check of some of the bins you might find some ram there
            Where have you gone lass ?

Comment

Working...
            X