Jcb 3cx 1982 no rear dipper power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    I think its gear but hard to say. I think I can remember old 3c's labouring a bit at the best of times, are your filters all good in the hydraulics and on the fuel side of things ?

Fuel bowl cleaned and new fuel filter, haven't checked air filter yet next thing on my list, it would have to majorly blocked i think tho, drives ok and has plenty of power and no smoke. I have spoke to a friend who used to have one and he seemed to think his one used to labour a bit as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Muttsnutts View Post
      Fuel bowl cleaned and new fuel filter, haven't checked air filter yet next thing on my list, it would have to majorly blocked i think tho, drives ok and has plenty of power and no smoke. I have spoke to a friend who used to have one and he seemed to think his one used to labour a bit as well.
      Hydraulic filters ? ... could be two... a suction strainer in the tank and a return out side it usually
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Hydraulic filters ? ... could be two... a suction strainer in the tank and a return out side it usually
        I've looked every where for the hydraulic filter ... Couldn't see it or any specific location in the manual....do you know where it is or how to access it on my machine.

Comment

Working...
        X