Chargeable rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargeable rates

Anyone know what a reasonable charge rate per hour for a 6 tonnes would be?

Here in OZ ,70 quid an hour ,Plus tax of 10% For my 8.5 ton Hitachi .

Comment

Probably close to the same here Jim....you buying a second machine?

Comment

I can only get £22.50 ex tax & delivery for an 8 tonner here .. I dont usually charge much less for a 1.5 though .. maybe £20.00
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Toying with the idea of another machine in the next year or longer. I Was just wondering what the rates are. I charge £20/hour for me and my 8018 at present just wanted to know what the going rate for a 6 toner would be as that would be the size I would look to getting.

Comment

What you are up against is guys hiring out 13 tonners for the same money .. theres an argument to say though that in a confined space a good rate is required .. and ofcourse if you prove yourself to be accurate with your machine and leave tidy work you should get what you demand
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
            X