Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tools.....

http://www.harborfreight.com/hydraul...ool-66150.html

Wouldn't mind one for the shed..............
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Alright if you have shed loads of crimping to do. I used to use one at Telecom for heavy Co Ax cables, bit slow though, the mechanical one was quicker and after a while your hand go so strong no one would dare shake hands with you

Comment

Comment

This is the tool you need stock!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
          This is the tool you need stock!

One Jim is never enough ......................they require a selection, unfortunately mine are spurious as the genuine LR ones are too expensive and give trouble......................

Comment

He was more correct with his earlier post with the WD40 ... I'd have shoved it all (the whole can) into its air intake .. followed by a few lit matches
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              He was more correct with his earlier post with the WD40 ... I'd have shoved it all (the whole can) into its air intake .. followed by a few lit matches
              That's classic Landrover Envy Syndrome - quite a pandemic amongst BMW drivers

Comment

Working...
              X