Hired in plant insurance!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hired in plant insurance!!

Simply because Muz is to far away to hire from i am looking to apply for a Hewden hire account but its turning out to be a hassle!

I currently pay £250 roughly for public liability insurance but as I need £50,000 of cover for hired in plant for a Hewden account that would put my insurance up to £1000 approx for something I may use occasionally.

So long story short spend ages scouting about and looks like I will just insure as per required for about £68 with JCB insurance.

Anyone else have this trouble?

Aye its a bit of a minefield ... our policy covers us for about £7500.00 of hired in plant. Its not the value of the plant it goes by but the value of the hiring you do. Cant remember if its attached to the liability policies, or the engineering one ? .. but I'd be surprised if it added as much as that to the policy ?

Are you clear about what your insuring ? ..whats the cover actually for ? (sounds obvious .. but specifics are important)

We dont offer any insurance for those hiring from us, they have to arrange their own
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Insurance is a minefield and I could do with someone coming round like they used to do in days of old and sorting mine all out as I reckon I am paying too much for everything!!

Comment

Working...
      X