Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Im Adrian, live in Exeter, looking to do a forward tipping dumper course end of october/november, just about all the jobs advertised want 2yrs experience, is there anyone that takes on newly trained operatives?? im 42 so no boy racer lol

Welcome Adrian .. see if you can get a local builder to take you on for general works who has a dumper .. that may help you, as he'll be able to validate your card
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Welcome along!

Comment

Welcome there ya 42 year old boy racer, when it comes to experience it may pertain to your time on site and not your time driving dumpers. Over here most site dumpers operators are really general operators and labourers, can't say in my 20+ years in the business that I have ever met a person who exclusively drives a dumper and nothingelse......................... I lie I did meet a lad with one leg who had the previege but he was made up to foreman after wards it was a temp position until he regained full mobility with the art
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
          Welcome there ya 42 year old boy racer, when it comes to experience it may pertain to your time on site and not your time driving dumpers. Over here most site dumpers operators are really general operators and labourers, can't say in my 20+ years in the business that I have ever met a person who exclusively drives a dumper and nothingelse......................... I lie I did meet a lad with one leg who had the previege but he was made up to foreman after wards it was a temp position until he regained full mobility with the art

Well that won't happen again sent it from my pad/ tablet but it looks like some of it went off into cyberspace.
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Welcom dood

Comment

Working...
            X