Winters here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winters here!

Well winter is here! Snow today up the hill to early for that stuff!

Only White stuff here Jim is Dust .

Comment

Any Pictures Jim?

then on the other hand you might get some early ploughing in...............................
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
        Any Pictures Jim?

then on the other hand you might get some early ploughing in...............................
        look I got the distance! There looks like there is actually a lot of snow on them hills! The picture does not do it justice!
        Attached Files

Comment

And and can out resident hitachi guru name that digger??

Comment

Nice view and all Jim but ugghh don't remind me of what's coming especially when the autumn here has been so pretty as of late.

Comment

It's been a great summer though....well, in the Lake District it has. The Swallows left on the 20th September. Anyone else daft enough to mark the calendar when the Swallows arrive and leave?

Comment

We have had a great summer here too! Be the best for a long time! I am afraid I don't mark the Callander for the swallows! Why do you do that?

Comment

I usually mark the calender when the swallows arrive and depart.Didn't this year although they were early and they didn't all depart at the same time as usual either.
                  We have to remember not to park under the telephone lines or the motors end up in a mess and the machines in the workshops get a fair spattering too.
                  I note the swallows arrival/departure as the beginning and end of summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                    ?.....I am afraid I don't mark the Callander for the swallows! Why do you do that?
                    For a weird reason Jim - we leave an outside shed door propped open so they can fly in easily. Once they've gone we close the door before the big winds start up again..so nowt to do with Stonehenge or VW campers, if you,get my drift..?

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

A modern screw drive but a bit early for snow.........
                      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Working...
                      X